The Prime Day deals are running out as we write, and we’ve basically seen the end of the Apple Watch discounts (though peek below for an Apple Watch 3 discount). But if you’re looking for a wrist-mounted exercise or lifestyle companions, there are other options, especially ones that work for iOS and Android phones.
We’ve seen a few great Prime Day smartwatch deals over the course of the discount days, and unlike the Apple Watch ones, they’re mostly still live. Some may dwindle as the day goes on, so make your choice now.
We’ve collected all the great smartwatch deals still live in the US, and listed them below, so you can pick. There are Prime Day deals for products from different top companies, at various price tags, for you to choose from.
(Not in the US? Scroll down for deals in your region).
Prime Day smartwatch deals
$99.99 $69.99 at Amazon
Save $30 Amazon’s screenless fitness tracker monitor is gaining new features all the time, and should be a great investment, particularly at this price. It was slightly cheaper on Black Friday 2020, but if you missed out then, this Prime Day deal is the next best thing.
Garmin Forerunner 45:
$199.99 $139.99 at Amazon
Save $60 – The Garmin Forerunner 45 is an excellent easy to use smartwatch with plenty of running-focused features. Not only that, but this is $10 less than the cheapest price we’ve ever seen on this particular device, which makes the 42mm fitness tracker all the more enticing today.
Fitbit Charge 4:
$149.95 $99.95 at Amazon
Save $50 – The Fitbit Charge 4 is back down to a record low sales price right now. That’s perfect for anyone looking for a slimline fitness tracker with plenty of monitoring features and a lengthy battery life to boot.
$298 $199 at Amazon
Save $99: The Fitbit Sense has just plummeted to a brand new record low sales price in today’s Amazon Prime Day deals. That’s excellent news for anyone who has had their eye on this powerful fitness and stress tracker, as there’s plenty of top-line tech packed into this excellent price tag.
Garmin Vivofit Jr 3:
$79.99 $49.99 at Amazon
Save $30 The Vivofit Jr 3 is a fitness tracker for kids, built to take on the Fitbit Ace. Its regular asking price is pretty steep for a children’s watch, but with this Prime Day deal, it’s a lot easier to justify as a way to get the little ones more active.
Garmin Approach S40:
$239.79 $189.99 at Amazon
Save $49.80 – A powerful golf watch to help perfect your performance on the course, the Approach S40 has never been this cheap before, even on Black Friday, making it excellent value on Prime Day. It’s almost as feature-packed as the far more expensive S42, and will be a solid investment.
Fitbit Inspire 2:
$98.95 $56.99 at Amazon
Save $42.96 – This is a huge saving on Fitbit’s super-slim fitness tracker. It very briefly dropped to the same price just before Christmas, but that deal only lasted a day so this is another opportunity to snap it up super cheap.
$269.89 $219.99 at Amazon
Save $50 – The Venu is one of Garmin’s most striking smartwatches, thanks to its vivid AMOLED screen. The newer Venu 2 offers a couple more features, but this is still a top-notch device. It’s been hovering around the $260 mark all year so far, and this Prime Day offer is the best genuine deal we’ve seen.
Apple Watch Series 3, 38mm:
$229 $169 at Walmart
Save $30 – Get the best-selling Apple Watch 3 in stock and on sale for $169 at the Walmart ‘Deals for Days’ event. Stock on the Series 3 smartwatch has been particularly difficult to find as of late, so we’d definitely take advantage of this great price if you’re looking for an excellent budget device.View Deal
Fossil Gen 5E 44mm:
$249 $127.30 at Amazon
Get this Fossil Gen 5E 44mm smartwatch for 49% off with this Amazon Prime Day deal. This WearOS smartwatch has a 1.2-inch Always On display with 416 x 416 resolution, over 24 hour battery life, GPS, and an array of health and fitness-tracking modes. Note that this deal is for the large 44mm size.View Deal
Fossil Gen 5E Women’s smartwatch: at Amazon | 42mm | GPS |
Now that’s what I call a discount: this Wear OS smartwatch is available for $121 off, which is nearly half the price. We’ve never seen this premium women-oriented watch hit this low price before, so if you’re tempted, now’s the time to strike.
If you’d rather look at the wider world of smartwatches beyond Apple Watch ones, there are loads of options.
You might opt for one of these smartwatches because of their affordable prices, like the fitness trackers which have seen some discounts – Apple Watches tend to be pretty pricey.
There are lots of Fitbits below, and they’re great for their community features. You can see how far your friends and family members have walked each day, for example, though they’ve got lots of standard smartwatch features too.
Some smartwatches below are from top brands for fitness, too, so if you’re an exercise buff there will be devices which are super useful for tracking your workouts.
Missed smartwatch deals
Sold Out – Amazfit Bip S Lite:
$49.99 $39.99 at Amazon
Save $10 – Prime members can save 20% on the Amazfit Bip S Lite right now, and take advantage of the first discount we’ve seen on the super cheap smartwatch. Despite the low price tag here you’re getting a surprisingly capable fitness tracker with heart rate and sleep monitoring as well as 14 onboard workout modes.
Sold Out – Garmin Vivoactive 4:
$269.99 $189.99 at Amazon
Save $80 – We’re fans of the Vivoactive 4 smartwatch at TechRadar, so it’s good to see such a big discount on it for Prime Day. This gray and silver model hit $219.99 just before Christmas, but this is the first time it’s ever dipped below the $200 mark.
More smartwatch deals
No matter where you live, you’ll find all the lowest prices for smartwatches from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
More Amazon Prime Day deals
- Amazon devices: up to 50% off for Prime Day
- Amazon Fire tablets: record low prices now starting at $44.99
- Amazon Fire TV stick: half price 4K streaming
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen):
$99.99$59.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th generation):
$49.99$24.99 at Amazon
- Adidas: up to 45% off footwear and apparel
- Audible Premium Plus: save 53% on your first 4 months
- AirPods: now starting at just $99
- Apple Watch Series 6 (40mm, GPS):
$399$329 at Amazon
- Calvin Klein: up to 45% off CK underwear and bras
- Camping: Zippo, Coleman and Sabre under $10
- Card and board games: Up to 30% off games for all ages
- Chromebooks: up to 25% off Lenovo, HP and Samsung
- Deals under $25: save on games, smart home, fashion and more
- Fashion: big name brands from $14
- Fitbit: up to 30% off Fitbit Sense, Inspire and more
- Fitness: workout gear from $6
- Garmin: save up to 30% on smartwatches
- Headphones: Sony, Beats, Bose and more starting at $10
- iPad (8th generation): was $329 now $299
- Keurig: up to 35% off K-Slim pod coffee maker
- Kitchen: save up to 42% on Cusimax, Cosori, Instant Pot and more
- Laptops: Chromebooks, MacBooks and gaming laptops discounted
- Lego Super Mario: sets from $11
- Levi’s: up to 40% off Levi’s jeans, shorts and jackets
- New Balance: up to 30% off shoes and sneakers
- Nike: save on NBA jerseys, sneakers, and more
- Monitors: displays from LG, Asus, and Alienware up to 38% off
- Nintendo Switch: save $10 on Pro Controller and select games
- Oral care: up to 50% off Oral B, Crest, Glide and more
- PS5: games now starting at $29.88
- Ray-Ban: up to 25% off adults and kids sunglasses
- Razer: PC gaming accessories up to 50% off
- Roomba: save up to $300 on robot vacuum cleaners
- Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones:
$348$248 at Amazon
- Smartwatches: Samsung Galaxy Watch from $159
- Subscription boxes: 65% off for Prime members
- Tommy Hilfiger: up to 50% off designer clothes and accessories
- TVs: Fire-enabled smart TVs starting at just $99.99
- Under Armour: up to 30% off sportswear, shoes and gym accessories
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: get three months for $29.99