IT is an #IMPUNITY if you do something wrongly by killing or destroying or by actively infringing on peoples #Freedom of existence or inactively and deliberately advancing the denial of somebody's freedom of existence for which you are not punished for it, you have violated a basic human right of existence by your arbitrary behaviour.
This is particularly dangerous and alarming when the head of government in power (together with his political party, APC on which the government came to power) is aiding and abating the commission of such heinous crime by his kins men,Buhari's kinsmen–Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association and he does not punish them.
It is extreme wickedness and brutal action for #Fulani militias to be killing #Christians and carrying out ethnic cleansing of other tribes in the North Central States of #Plateau, #Benue, #Taraba, #Adamawa, #Kaduna and #Kogi unabated and Mr Buhari has allowed the perpetrators to go unpunished.
One source said that "Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari continues to dither, is afraid or unwilling to order a clamp down on the known perpetrators of the killings even as they (the blood sucking vampires) openly take responsibility for the actions (killings)". Well I disagree with the above assertion because for you to take action against an evil act you must be operating from the opposite point of view of justice and righteousness. Take a look at the following:
1. A tyrant does not know that his actions are painful and endangering other peoples lives and wellbeing because he is an authoritarian ruler.
2. #Buhari as a tyrant and a maximum ruler who uses his power cruelly and unjustly to inflict pains of death on the people who voted him into power. This is to complete the hidden agenda of his kinsmen – the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore – an umbrella body of Fulani tribes men in Nigeria.
3. Buhari has no scruples to clamp down on these blood sucking hordes of criminals because in his eyes he does not see any evil in their killing of human beings -human life is not sacred in in his eyes.
4. The killings, corruption in the administration, the lopsided trials of the opposition, the Ekiti election sham are all grand design of Buhari's #APC to retain power at the cost of human blood; cow the masses down to surrender their ancestral homes; disenfranchise the electorate and complete the jihad of undeclared war of conquest and subjugation of Nigerians.
5. Buhari has made the "military not to be neutral arbiters in this genocidal war. They are always conveniently unaware when the killer militias go on a rampage. But as soon as the locals begin to react, they appear and disarm them of whatever little weapons they have to defend them. The people in power (Buhari's APC) have hidden agenda (as said above). And they are toò ignorant to know (because they are tyrants) that when you allow #Anarchy to reign"–it will be too dangerous and unstoppable to control the catastrophy –"it is also like riding the proverbial tiger. The problem is not in the riding itself but in when you want to get off" says Obadiah Mailafia, an Oxford -trained economists and former Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.
6. It is bewildering to notice that the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is keeping mute in the face of overwhelming evidences of deliberate mass and horrendous murder of Christians and tribesmen. Mr VP appears to be like some one bewitched by the allure of riches. But VP, remember what our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ said in Luke ch 16 v 13 and I quote "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can not serve God and mammon ". RSV
I am terribly disappointed that you are a partner in crime of murder with Mr President Buhari who has used wealth and riches to make you hate your God and His dear Son Jesus Christ. I have the following points against you
(a) As a Christian pastor you have not shown any atom of hatred for the blood of innocent brethren being shed all over Nigeria.
(b) You have not openly condemned all the atrocities and corruptions in the ruling APC government.
(c)You have not even consoled the bereaved families of the fallen victims in the North.
(d) You have not asked your master to stop the killings.
(e) You have not shown your master that what he is doing is against one of the Ten Commandments of God which says "You shall not kill". Exodus ch 20 v 13. (f) I see you as a weakling who has no moral fibre to do what your fellow Vice President did recently in Zimbabwe by resigning his position as VP when he saw the corruptions going on in the government.
7. Finally, why not show that you abhor the human blood the Fulanis and Buhari is spilling and resign as VP for the sake of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.